We provide immigration assistance to United States citizens who would like to bring their fiancé/fiancée to the United States.  We understand the importance of this matter for our clients and help with preparing fiancée visa packets and filing them with USCIS. To ensure that our clients submit the correctly filled out forms and provide the required information and documentation USCIS, we offer our assistance and immigration consultant non-legal advice in connection with submission of fiancée visa packets.

At Budget Immigration Center, we provide immigration consultant services to prepare Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e), help you to collect the necessary supporting documentation and submit them to the proper offices of USCIS. 

If you need assistance with a applying for K-1 visa for your fiancé(e), please contact  us today.



Budget Immigration Center

Contact us

Go to top